First, the highlight of the whole day was getting call from Doug. He called from his mission around 0900, and we talked for several hours. It was awesome and we had fun hearing about his mission and the people there. Afterward we opened presents and I have the funniest video of Matt and his disappointment. Matt had been trying to guess, and stating he knew what all his presents were, so when he guessed, and assumed he was getting and XBox 360, Kaylynn pulled it from the box and rewrapped the box with a cement brick and wires to make it sound the same. We kept telling him we couldn't affoard a XBox 360 and to stop assuming. So when it came time to open the box, well you will see his reaction.
Traek Malan was over and gave Matt a year subscription to XBox Live. Matt nearly fainted. The rest of the day was spent cleaning up and playing with new stuff. Later that day we went to Grandma & Grandpa's house for a dinner, which was really good. Thanks Tanaya (sister-in-law)! It started snowing again and dumped another 5 inches of snow while we were at their house, and Kaylynn was in flip flops and she had to put plastic bags on her feet to go to the car. That's what she gets for wearing flip flops in December.
The day after Christmas we spent the whole day looking or "easter eggs" on the DVD of "Dr. Horrible's Sing-along Blog." It is a very good video. You should check it out.
The previous days were nothing but work and getting ready for Christmas. More to follow.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that I finally checked my blog and noticed your little icon on my followers. I would have missed out on the funniest video ever!!! Poor Matt the emotional roller coaster he experienced in a couple of minutes. I'm sure this is a Christmas he'll never forget. You guys are so funny. Be sure to keep a look out on my blog. I'll soon be posting a funny of Piko playing the Wii. This one that the whole family will enjoy!
Post a Comment